This Little Piggy Bar-B-Que
This Little Piggy: Locally owned, pit-cooked barbecue in the heart of Summerville
This Little Piggy Bar-B-Que in Summerville, SC, combines the winning talents of Linda Weber and Donnie Frier, Summerville residents who met in 2014 and formed a quick friendship that soon turned into love.
Linda grew up in a foodservice family. After working for many years in corporate communications and events management, she knew it was time to return to her roots and open her own place.
Donnie owned and operated his own HVAC company, but he spent decades perfecting the art of the smoker. With words of encouragement from family and friends, he decided to jump in. The rest is history.
At This Little Piggy, we’re thrilled to provide slow, pit-cooked barbecue in downtown Summerville.
But we know even the best food falls flat without great hospitality. We remain committed to both barbecue and to this tight-knit community that we all love.
We take our barbecue seriously — but not too much else. At This Little Piggy, we encourage our guests to unwind, get messy, and most importantly, savor their time with us.
We look forward to serving you soon!
On the Menu
- This Little Piggy serves pulled pork, chopped and sliced Angus beef brisket, ribs all smoked on-site with propane smokers. In addition, we offer chicken.
- We offer four homemade sauces – classic mustard, creamy mustard, spicy and vinegar!
- Sides include macaroni pie, baked beans, coleslaw, potato salad, and broccoli casserole.
- Homemade hash and rice stands out on the menu. With our hash, we offer sandwiches and dinner plates, through table service with indoor and outdoor dining.
- Desserts include homemade banana pudding, banana pudding cheesecake, and a chocolate oreo tart.
- Being a locally-owned restaurant, This Little Piggy prides itself on using the highest quality products and offering the best service around in order to create an exceptional experience every time.
What Folks are Saying about This Little Piggy in Summerville
In the very first Google Review for This Little Piggy, James Byrd gave them five-stars and wrote the following:
Truly Exceptional brisket and house-made hash with rice.
Over on Yelp, Carol J finally had the chance to go to This Little Piggy after waiting so long for them to open:
We stopped by yesterday for take out. We have been wait for the shop to open for a long time. I ordered the half rack of ribs and my wife ordered the pulled pork sandwich. This is one BBQ shop we will definitely come back to. Finding good BBQ is hard to come by but they certainly have done it right. The quality, quantity, and flavors were great. In short, we will be back again for sure.
This Little Piggy Bar-B-Que
Summerville, SC 29483
Cards and Cash, Hash, Mustard Sauce, Vinegar Pepper Sauce