Located in the North Morrison area of the peninsula, Home Team’s third location expands both the reach and reputation Aaron Siegel, the widely renowned pitmaster who started Home Team in 2006.
Today, Home Team announced a new late night menu:
CHARLESTON, SC – April 27, 2016—Executive Chef Taylor Garrigan and Beverage Director Adam Rothstein have launched a new late night menu at their downtown location. The menu is available seven days a week from 10:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. (food offered until 1:00 a.m.).
Some items from the menu include:
- a seasonal “pickled” back: a rotating shrub or drinking vinegar made with seasonal produce and paired with an appropriate spirit. Currently on the menu, Altos Blanco tequila with local strawberry shrub
- a rotating Nightly Boilermaker: a curated beer and a shot special. Currently on the menu, Illegal Joven Mezcal with Anderson Valley Blood Orange Goes
- “After School Special’: take on a boozy ice cream float. Jaegermeister, Green Chartreuse, Crème de Cacao, Pluff Mud Porter, and Vanilla Ice Cream
- Market Daiquiri: pickled local strawberry, thyme, Plantation 3 Star Rum, Fresh Lime, Cane Sugar
Snacks (changes daily)
- Smoked chicken wings, dry rubbed, with Alabama white sauce
- Home Team Salad, garden mix, grilled corn, tomatoes, cucumbers, toasted pepitas, smoked poblano vinaigrette
- Double Stack Burger, 2-4 oz. patties, American cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, brioche bun
- Sliders, topped with slaw, pickles, onions
- Reuben, house smoked pastrami, house made sauerkraut, 1000 island dressing, swiss cheese on marble rye
- Fried Mac and Cheese Balls
To learn more, visit their website.